Press Releases are a key part of your promotional plan and whenever possible we aim to include them on EclipseMagazine.co.uk for you. For many of the top racing festivals, we have created specific Guides (which we will continue to add to) and our News, What’s On and Reviews sections are also frequently updated with your content.
However, we can’t upload all of the press releases all of the time unless we pay more people to do it – but that incurs a major cost to us.
We have put some thought into how we can make our current system fairer (to all racecourses, not just big festivals) and cost-effective for everyone – after all, we don’t want to waste your amazing efforts with the press releases!
Our solution is to offer you two options:
1. You nominate someone from your team to upload your press releases onto our site. We will provide training and support as to how to do this. This is a FREE solution, exclusively for racecourses.
2. You pay a small monthly admin fee and we will outsource it to one of our contacts who is trained in using our system and can:
– lightly edit your press releases to make them unique
– bring them in line with our house style
– include your images or use relevant images from our photo library
– SEO your content
Social Media Exposure
ALL press releases that are published on our site as articles (whether you load them our we load them) are promoted through our Social Media accounts.
In addition, from the press releases you pay us to administer, we will select one per month to promote in a Facebook Campaign (worth £500) on a random prize draw basis.
Please note, we will continue to post as many press releases as we can, and will not begrudge you if you don’t want to take part in either of the two options above.
However, if you would like to take control and GUARANTEE that you have great visibility on our site and with our social media audiences, we think these two options offer you a great way forward!
Because you can then:
– plan editorial campaigns to roll out on our website to expand the reach of your own websites
– guarantee race sponsors that your press releases will be published on our site
– create hyperlinks within the articles to link back to the pages of your choice
– roll out ticket offers and other reader benefits to our audiences
– include videos, photos, and content of your choice
– benefit from our social media extension programme
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADVERTISERS?
Our full Terms and Conditions can be found here
WHAT IF I WANT MORE? CAN I UPGRADE AFTER SIGNING UP?
Yes, you can upgrade your package at any time after signing up.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all customers within seven days of your Banner, Advertorial or Competition going live (less an administration fee of £50). If you are not satisfied with your ad (etc), then simply send us an email and we will refund your purchase right away. Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community. If you are not completely happy with what we have done, then we have no interest in forcing you to stay an unhappy member. If however, within those seven days you simply wish to change an image or some of the wording on your ad/competition, we are happy to work with you to achieve the best possible result.
CAN I CHANGE THE CONTENTS OF MY ADVERTORIAL?
Everybody who places an advertorial with Eclipse Magazine has seven days from the page going live to adjust the text and images until they are delighted with the result. We are happy to change banner images and competition text within the same timeframe.
When you renew your package with us, you can, of course, renew your content as well!